Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Her Master Key - Reflections

This album is an attempt to learn from every word written - good and bad, and feel inspired by the photos taken by readers - known and unknown. 

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish. 

Steve Jobs had addressed the students and teachers at Stanford with these words in 2005. And this spirit pushes me to seek everything that can help me polish my craft of wordsmithery.

No! I don't see myself entitled to an Author Page yet. 

At the same time, I don't want to miss out on the good discussions around the book whilst being sensitive to my friends who may not be voracious readers. Therefore, this album seems to be the perfect place to keep posting reviews and comments without crowding my timeline.

#HerMasterKey #HotelHousekeeping #Booksonhotels Rupa Publications



No comments:

Post a Comment

The small town girl with big dreams (IWH Feature)

Glad to be featured on IWH - Indian Women in Hospitality , a platform for the Indian Women working in the Hospitality industry across the ...