Thursday, November 30, 2017

My Debut Book


Announcing the birth of my third baby -

Her Master Key - A Hotel Housekeeper's Stories from Inn-dia

I am falling short of words to describe the joy and excitement. The gestation was long but worth this blue beauty!

Ever so grateful to Subroto Bagchi​, Tuhin A. Sinha​ for being my mentors, Vinita Nangia​ for nudging out the closet writer in me with her revolutionary writing platform TOI Books​ #TOIWriteIndia, Ranveer Brar​ for encouraging my first steps in publishing, Shruthi Rao​, for bringing my raw manuscript to life through the first round of copy editing, Rudra Sharma​, my commissioning editor at Rupa Publications​...the list could go on!

In all humility, I present my first book that can be pre-ordered in India at:
India order: Her Master Key

Can also be ordered in US/Europe at:
US/Europe order: Her Master Key

No comments:

Post a Comment

The small town girl with big dreams (IWH Feature)

Glad to be featured on IWH - Indian Women in Hospitality , a platform for the Indian Women working in the Hospitality industry across the ...